Not the right one? Then simply send us your unsolicited application!
- With us, you will find an open and appreciative culture that welcomes new ideas.
- Specific training opportunities that will help you develop professionally, but also personally.
- We offer flexible arrangements regarding working hours (part-time 30 hrs/week), mobile working and workation.
- Whether in the office in Düsseldorf or Berlin, but also at home: You will receive modern technical equipment.
- New bike? We offer bike leasing.
- Sports freaks can save money by signing up for our reduced Urban Sports membership.
- Of course you can enjoy fresh fruits, free coffee and softdrinks in our offices.
Would you like to help drive forward the digitization of administrative services? Then we should get to know each other! We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, via our online form.
Do you have any questions? We will be happy to answer them!
You can reach our recruiting experts by phone at +49 211/63550180 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Information for recruitment agencies:
We ask recruiters and headhunters to refrain from sending unsolicited applicant profiles, as these are not desired and will therefore be treated as spam and will not be considered or deleted.